Thursday, February 12, 2009

Political Enterprise



During the presidential campaign, I got into the habit on my movie web site of referring to Barack Obama as Lt. Commander Tuvok because of the uncanny resemblance in appearance and personality between him and the Vulcan character played by Tim Russ on the TV series Star Trek: Voyager. I just noticed that someone else has seen Obama's Vulcan characteristics. On the Human Events web site, this amusing bit of artwork appeared with an article by Jed Babbin called "Trekonomics." Finally, I feel vindicated. On the other hand, I don't understand how I failed to notice that Harry Reid is really Dr. "Bones" McCoy. Will he be the one to deliver the bad news (as he did on the Iraq war) about the economy? "It's dead, Jim."

No comments:

Post a Comment